What Sonia Wore: Leopard Print Blanket Scarf

My love of leopard print is pretty much common knowledge by now.

I’m an out and proud leopard lover and I don’t care who knows it!

Lucky for me – and for those of you who also adore this print – it’s still very much in fashion (though I think it never goes out of style), which means there are plenty of options to choose from and it’s a great time to add a few different pieces to your wardrobe.

Today I’ve styled one of my favourite on-trend items of the season – the blanket scarf – over a classic base of black top, jeans and tan ankle boots to show how a pop of leopard can add an unexpected yet stylish element to any outfit.

Speaking of which, make sure you keep your eyes on the blog next week. You’ll have the chance to win this exact leopard print wrap for yourself…

What Sonia Wore: Leopard Print 2 Ways | #fashion #style | SONIASTYLING.COM

What Sonia Wore: Leopard Print 2 Ways | #fashion #style | SONIASTYLING.COM

Shop with Sonia…
Wrap: Eb&Ive Sabi Wrap from Sequins & Sand* $69.95 (exact match)
Top: Glassons Merino Scoop Neck Knit Top (in Black)^ $39.99 (exact match)
Belt: Bardot Leather Wide Waist Belt $69.95 (exact match)
Jeans: Katies Relaxed Rip & Repair Jeans^ $59.95 (similar style)
Boots: Spend-less Shoes Wilson Ankle Boots (in Tan) $59.99 (exact match)
Earrings: Rose Gold Plated Studs from Blush & Co $29 (exact match)

Will you be adding leopard print to your Autumn/Winter wardrobe?

Which pieces have you got your eye on?

* Items provided to me for my editorial consideration in accordance with my Disclosure policy
^ Affiliate link (if you click to buy the item, I earn a little commission but you don’t pay any extra)

Comments

1. steph says

So im a self confessed anti-lepoard gal….i know i know….don’t kick me out lol but i actually like this print. ..its a bit more digital and cool looking. Question…howd the merino top as far as comfort? I always find anything involving wool scratchy…

• Sonia says

Haha, that’s totally OK – I won’t kick you out! You’re right though, it is a cool digital twist on the traditional leopard print. The merino tops are so comfy! Light yet warm, a bit of stretch and not itchy. I love them so much I’ve bought 3 – black, marle grey and stripe.

2. says

You are the leopard queen my darling. Every time I look at the dynamic print I think of you. I have been introducing leopard into my closet over the last few years and I just love it. V x

• Sonia says

Oh thanks Vicki! It’s such a great print – one that suits just about everyone and adds an unexpected element to even the most simple of outfits.

• Sonia says

Now is the perfect time! Start small – with a scarf or shoes – and build from there. I guarantee you’ll be loving it in no time!

3. merilyn says

just gorgeous on you Sonia!
    your colouring is perfect for animal prints!
    they are so versatile! love m:)X

4. says

Totally love how you’re wearing that scarf. It’s a beautiful print. Love the different tone of leopard! I can’t seem to wear leopard with much confidence but perhaps that scarf is what I need to help me start my leopard journey. Will keep an eye out for the fab giveaway xox

5. Kelly says

Wow I love this look and absolutely think i must have this scarf. How does it look just worn around the neck tied not belted?. Is it too big to do this? I love the way you are wearing it but pretty sure I could not pull that look off.

• Sonia says

It looks great simply draped around the neck as a scarf or wrapped around the shoulders as a shawl. It’s super versatile!

6. Danelle says

Thank you Sonia. I’ve just popped onto glassons site for the first time & made a couple of sneaky merino purchases. Look forward to receiving! Hoping to win the gorgeous scarf to go with them x

Trackbacks