Sonia Styling + Lanson collaboration
I’m a big believer in celebrating.
Celebrating the big stuff – a promotion at work, a milestone birthday, buying a house, an engagement or a wedding, overcoming an illness, the birth of a baby, or being brave enough to start your own business.
But also the not-so-big stuff – a deadline met, a great term at school for your child, a new client signed, a new haircut, hitting your goal weight, Offspring being back on TV, or a new PB at the gym.
And I make no secret of the fact that I believe a celebration is just not a celebration without two very important elements: a loved one and Champagne.
Which is why I’m super thrilled to be partnering with French Champagne House, Lanson, the perfect start to any celebration.
Family run, and one of the oldest existing Champagne Houses, Lanson has perfected its art over its 257-year history and has an impressive and diverse range of quality Champagnes to show for it.
Lanson also believes in celebrating life’s moments – big and small – and so they’ve very generously put together the most amazing prize pack for you and your loved one to enjoy together.
Here’s what you can win…
Lanson is the official Champagne Partner of Tina Arena’s ‘Innocence to Understanding’ Tour in September-October 2017.
To celebrate this perfect partnership, you have the chance to win:
- Two VIP Ruby Package A-Reserve (seated) tickets to Tina Arena’s 2017 ‘Innocence to Understanding’ national concert tour (valued at $1,000).
- Choice of venue closest to you – Tina is playing all state capitals plus Toowoomba QLD, Newcastle/Wollongong NSW, Bendigo/Geelong VIC and Launceston TAS.
- Pre-concert VIP drinks party with Tina, where she will do an intimate Q&A with guests.
- An exclusive piece of merchandise, tour program, collector’s edition lanyard and tour poster.
- A bottle of Lanson Rose Label NV Brut Rosé.
So why Lanson and Tina Arena?
This was the question I posed to Lanson and here’s what they had to say…
- Lanson wines journey through time perfectly – just as Tina has in her career.
- Longevity – Tina Arena has been in the spotlight producing music for over four decades and Lanson is a long-lasting brand with over two centuries of history.
- Consistency – Tina Arena has consistently produced great music, as is every bottle of Lanson through their traditional crafting method.
- Balance – Tina has sold just as many albums in France as she has in Australia. Similarly, by using a majority of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes, Lanson achieves the perfect balance of power and finesse.
How to enter
For your chance to win this incredible prize, simply leave a comment on this blog post and tell me…
“Who would you most like to celebrate an evening at Tina Arena’s ‘Innocence to Understanding’ concert with and why?”
What I’m drinking: Lanson Rose Label NV Brut Rosé
The Rosé Label is one of the first rosé Champagnes created and is now the UK’s favourite rosé Champagne. It has a soft pink colour, is delicate and has hints of fresh berries. It can be enjoyed on its own or served with fresh red berry desserts.
Shop it: Lanson Brut Rosé from Dan Murphy’s ($64.99)
Lanson also has the fresh, crisp Lanson Black Label NV Brut, and, for the big celebrations, the full-bodied Lanson Gold Label Vintage 2005.
Shop it: Lanson Black Label NV Brut ($47.99)
Shop it: Lanson Gold Label Vintage 2005 ($69.99)
Thank you and good luck!
This is a game of skill. All entries will be judged on their creativity by me. Please make sure you include your email address when filling in the commenting system, so that you are eligible to enter and I can contact you. This prize is not able to be exchanged for cash. The giveaway is open to Australian residents over 18 years of age. It commences on Monday 10 July 2017 and closes on Sunday 23 July 2017. The winner will be decided on Monday 24 July 2017 and then contacted via email. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours to my email, another winner will be chosen. By entering this competition, entrants accept that I will email the winner with the email provided and publish their name on this blog post.