By now, many of you would know that I’ve started my own business.
It’s called Scribe+Social and I offer social media management and coaching, plus copywriting (think: blog posts, articles, newsletters, website text) services to small businesses.
Day to day, I wear two hats: one as a blogger and one as a business owner.
This is Kate…
Kate and I believe every business needs 3 things…
- The right foundation. Defining your niche, refining your content and having a beautiful, consistent online presence.
- A tribe of raving fans. Loyal fans who keep coming back – and tell their friends.
- A fun and easy way to make money. Identifying the best way for you to earn an income through your business.
…and we’ll be stepping you through all of this inside the Blog Squad community.
What is Blog Squad?
Blog Squad is all the training, support, motivation and accountability you need, all in one place.
You receive full access to the training vault which currently has 200+ pieces of training and videos on everything from growing your social media channels, to branding, to hiring a VA, to list building, to creating products and packages your clients will love (with more being added every month).
Weekly live Q&A sessions with the Blog Squad panel of experts on everything from web design to PR to Facebook ads.
Access to the Blog Squad Facebook community for support, feedback, advice and more from the awesome tribe of 300+ bloggers, coaches, crafters and online biz bosses.
Plus events, accountability buddies, templates, discounts and lots, lots more.
Who’s in the Blog Squad community?
Everyone from bloggers to business owners, from beginners to seasoned vets.
There’s a whole group of Blog Squad mentors – Kate likens us to the Spice Girls of the online business world! – including:
- Emily of Bombshell Bay Swimwear – product and e-commerce ninja
- Lou – Facebook ads queen
- Sarah V – the go-to gal for affiliates, traffic and ebooks
- Christina of Hair Romance – Pinterest expert, photography gun and super blogger
- Carly of Smaggle and Crochet Coach – wordsmith extraordinaire
- Madeleine of The Daily Mark – total tech whiz
- And of course, Kate who knows everything about everything to do with running a successful online business… oh yeah, and me!
Blog Squad is definitely for you if you need help with…
- upping your Pinterest game
- making your SEO work for you
- your branding
- list building
- creating an online product or service to sell
- attracting and retaining ideal readers, customers and clients
I want in! When, where and how much?
The Blog Squad cart closes at midnight AEST on Thursday 28 September 2017. Yep, better be quick!
It’s an ongoing membership (which has a 30-day money back guarantee plus you can cancel anytime) at a cost of US $47 per month.
Seriously, how much easier and more fun would building your blog or business be if you were part of our Blog Squad? Let’s do this!
Let’s do this!