You could call me your personal Christmas elf!
Just when you thought I couldn’t possibly come up with another Christmas gift guide, I call in the big guns…
These women are seriously stylish, cool, fabulous and you may recognise them as some of your favourite bloggers. I asked them what they would want to receive (or give) this Christmas, so you just know the gifts are going to be awesome – and they are!
I’ll quit the chit chat now so you can get clicking…
1. “My choice would be this watch by The Horse – a fabulous Aussie label run by a seriously lovely couple. Their products are excellent quality and effortlessly stylish. I have this watch and wear it every day!” Emily from The Beetle Shack
2. “I’m always looking for ‘middle of the road’ music for when friends and family come over for BBQs and dinner parties… Nothing too pop, not too rock… Something familiar but not distracting, and for me – Triple J’s collections of covers, “Like a Version” is the perfect solution. They have just released Volume 9, but I can’t resist a Best Of, so my pick is Like a Version (Anthology – Best of Volumes 1-5).” Jo from iCurvy
3. “I’ve adored Anne of Green Gables since I first opened the book as a child and was transported off to the beautiful world of the Cuthberts. My daughter now loves it too and this print deserves a space on a wall in my new home.” Kim from Working Women Australia
7. “There is always room on my couch for more cushions! I love this homemade house shaped cushion; it is cute, homely and oh so cosy! A perfect little something for under the tree don’t you think?” Belinda from B Being Cool
9. “I’m obsessed with the Clarisonic Plus Face & Body Cleansing Brush. You can use it in the shower and it only takes a few minutes. I don’t have time to get facials so this is perfect!” Dee from Mama Stylista
10. “Loving the gorgeous pieces like this Antique Embellished Clutch from the new glam accessories store in town, Bohemian Traders! Unique and interesting, they add a touch of the exotic to an everyday outfit. Love them!” Kim-Marie from Kimba Likes
12. “I have been wearing Chanel’s Allure for the past couple of years. I love the scent – strong, but not too overpowering. The perfume hall is one of my favourite places at Christmas time – I love choosing a new scent, or reminiscing with an old favourite.” Sarah from Style Unearthed
Thanks ladies for the amazing gift ideas, ladies! Merry Christmas to you all.
Which gifts would you like to find under your Christmas tree?